(905) 684-6349 101 Glen Morris Drive, St. Catharines, Ontario L2T 2N1

Are you searching for a copy of your high school transcript?

We may be able to supply you with a copy of your transcript. Students who have graduated from Sir Winston Churchill within the last 5 years can request a copy of their transcript from our Guidance secretary. There is a fee for the transcript and payment is required at the time of pick up. Please contact Guidance for additional information.

I graduated more than 5 years ago. What do I do?

You will need to contact Transcript Services for the District School Board of Niagara. 
Please click here to access Transcript Services.

 I went to another high school after SWC.

If you graduated from SWC and then attended another high school in Ontario, your transcript would be available from the last high school you attended.